Monday, September 24, 2012

I am the Pied Piper.....Follow Me

Getting pretty good at this blogging thing....well, getting good at googling HOW TO things. So my newest addition is this cool little FOLLOW ME button I slapped on there last night. It was way less complicated than I anticipated and I was kinda disappointed I didn't have to write any html code for it....just google and follow directions, which was probably safer any way :} So they suggested I write a blog about it to let everyone know it's there and where to find it....that would be the top left hand where it says....yeah, you got it.....FOLLOW, well actually it says "Join This Site" but you get the idea :} Not real sure what happens when you do, maybe I should google THAT when I get finished writing THIS. Maybe you get me in your inbox?? Hehehehe....that could be kinky...but don't get your hopes up....lol. I do know that if you decide to take the plunge, it will put a teeny tiny profile pic of you on my lil spot in the world, and I will feel loved :}  So......I am the Pied Piper.....FOLLOW ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment